::..FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE..::

Monday, January 24, 2011

TELINGA SAYA..

capangkah??apakahh??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this is pictorial entry... this is the person i always turn to when a shoulder is what i need...
not saying that the others are not good enough to be one but this people is awesome.. d one i feel comfortable with.. d one i can always let my tears go down, my ego stayed aside, my shame kept inside, my fear never appear, my mood never turn down, my spirit suddenly rise up, envy is not even exist, respect is always there, holding my hands no matter what, never let my words out alone, speak what is right, i love them...  thanks for always being there...

some people listen because they want to know but some people listen because they care.. its not anyone's fault... we can't simply be somebody to anybody..

there are the moments where i hate u very much just because i love u more than that...


maafkan beliau... beliau sedang berdrama kosong..


No comments:

INTERESTING BLOG AWARD

INTERESTING BLOG AWARD

FOLLOWER AWARD

FOLLOWER AWARD