::..FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE..::

Friday, February 4, 2011

i foud this while reading maria's blog.. she has tagging every reader which means.. everybodyyy including me..rite? so..i thought, why not to give it a try/.looks fun... so..here we go..
Rule : respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could. 
(YR stands for Your Response) 
once u've been tagged, must do!! =) 
happy reading =D 

If an annoying person says : 

1) I am cute. 
YR : i am too..

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome. 
YR : really? sorry for not noticing..

3) See, everyone loves me because I am rich and famous. 
YR : r u sure? not because u r rich, famous but no friend?

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thing. 
YR : well.. u sure know how to spell iamidiot while playing football.

5) You don't know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums. 
YR : yeah..im sorry.. i dun noe brunei has one..


If an annoying hot woman/man says : 

1) I know you like me. 
YR : OMG!!! what take u so long to know it???

2) What are u looking at? I am not interested in you! 
YR : i am blind.. sorry..

3) Sorry, you're nice but seriously not my type. 
YR : thank God!

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don't dream that I will get a ride with you! 
YR : thank God again!!

5) Look, I am pretty/ handsome; I can make people hate you! 
YR : look.. i am very ugly n i can make people hate u too.. oh no...!! people already hate me when they saw me talking to u....


If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says : 

1) I think you and I can make a good couple. 
YR : am i that ugly???

2) May I have your cell phone number? please please please? 
YR : hehehe...  only n only if you throw your cell phone away..plz...
]
3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night. 
YR : hey.. y not we spend d whole day instead of whole night? coz..yeah.. like i was born to be with u...

4) What do you like about me? 
YR : i like coz u hate me very much..thank God!

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me soooooooo much! 
YR : i am pretty and you like me sooooooooo much!!


If your enemy says : 

1) Hi bitch! 
YR : hey bitch..

2) You smell like shit! 
YR : you smell like me..

3) What an ugly creature you are! 
YR : i thought i am d worst..

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure. 
YR : sit down shorty...


If your annoying ex says : 

1) I still love you... 
YR : yeah..i know...

2) I know you still love me! 
YR : r u sure? have u checked out my new hot bf?

3) Please, come back with me honey/hubby... 
YR : sorry..my life is a one way straight..there will be no u turn..

4) Please call me... 
YR : i'll check if i still have ur no..
 
5) The break up hurt me so much... 
YR : so another heart breaking is nothing for u..


If an annoying salesperson says : 

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome! 
YR : really? u r d 100 person who say so...

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've changed! 
YR : yeah... i can see...what is that black spot on your skin?

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%! 
YR : i dun take discount.. i take freebies.

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam. Buy... 
YR : u need it more than i do..
so... i would like to tag everyone.. :-)

No comments:

INTERESTING BLOG AWARD

INTERESTING BLOG AWARD

FOLLOWER AWARD

FOLLOWER AWARD