::..FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE..::

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

i have a few fav words created by myself

i have few fav words created by myself.. they are..

  1. don't judge, be nice
  2. stay in silence, bright inside
  3. u dont need beauty to be loved but u need love to look beautiful


usually, i wrote everything that suddenly popped in my mind in my phone.. in phone notes to be specific.. i will look like im writing message with this serious face but the fact is im writing my thought..


i love to write thought, create thought, sing the song that i wrote ( and recorded it using my phone), read thoughtful book, see how people lives, listen to song with good lyrics..
in short, i love thoughtfulness, i like to think and im thoughtful. :-)

i wonder if u also like to do this.. look at someone, wonder how she/he lives (her family, her house, her private life, how she chats, how she laughs) while listening to a song.. :-) i love to do this... see, how thoughtful i am? ;-)

p/s: and maybe that is also d reason for my older look..;-)

No comments:

INTERESTING BLOG AWARD

INTERESTING BLOG AWARD

FOLLOWER AWARD

FOLLOWER AWARD