::..FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE..::

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

new me...

recently, i have been very down, down until i couldnt find myself... the real me... i just feel like losing... i was lost.. i didnt want to give up neither cry... so i tried to move on.. i tried to see the positive side why all these happened.. i couldnt tell anybody coz its so hard to find someone who can understand u well..no, its not anyone's fault... so i decided to keep them in me, cried in the middle of the night but smiling all day to cover it all..

but, life has to move on..that is what many people said when u r down..but do they really know how to move????? its hard but yeah.. in some ways, they r true!! move on.... but i feel like moving alone..that makes thing worse...

i need to find d new me..my new direction.. my new reason of smile.. my new... everything new... Allah..help me.....



p/s: i support this..


campaign by sue anna joe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

brace urself kak. i know u're strong lady ^___^

Unknown said...

brace urself kak. i know u're strong lady ^___^

INTERESTING BLOG AWARD

INTERESTING BLOG AWARD

FOLLOWER AWARD

FOLLOWER AWARD