::..FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE..::

Monday, May 9, 2011

dah lama plan nak tukar header and sekarang baru dapat tukar..header macam gempak kn? hehehe.. xguna adobe pun padahal but to find something that suits me perfectly, tu yang susah.. :-) but i found the one yang completely complete me.. his name starts with S..so do i..that's y i made the logo long time ago... the simple and sweet thing, i just made up it but yes.. i do like something simple but sweet...

so i decided to make this blog as simple as possible but the content is sweet and meaningful, at least to me.. i do like attitude..it means..message and meaning...!! owh.. i should put m & m instead of S & S.. i like to use double letters like A & A or B & B. it sounds brilliant for me.. :-)

i'm not the one who like to share everything to public.. that's y i wrote less now.. coz i prefer to share my stories with him.. although he is busy with work n its not like everyday he can listen to my craps.. but i do appreciate his tiredness n i dun enjoy feeling happy sharing stories with u while he is there feeling tired with works and struggling for me..

lately, so many things have happened.. big and small things but i will make another entry for them.. for what i have learnt from them..

No comments:

INTERESTING BLOG AWARD

INTERESTING BLOG AWARD

FOLLOWER AWARD

FOLLOWER AWARD