::..FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE..::

Monday, May 9, 2011

WHEN WE HAVE NO MONEY..

OMG..I FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS DRESS VERY MUCHH!!!! I have seen a few girls wearing it but i didn't feel anything until i saw jue from modish mode house wear such dress...it was sooo lovely.. n when i tried to order it, it was out of stock..  after a few weeks, waiting patiently for modish mode house to restock it ( coz i know it will be restocked..as it s hot stuff and demanded by many girls), it had !! but i paused for a minutes, still thinking and undecidable.. at last, i said,no.. sad huh? the reasons are
i dun need the dress..
its not in my budget
im not sure if the size can suit my figure well





last weekend i went to downtown with S and found another gorgeous thing to wear but suddenly i remember, my budget was quite tight now.. so. forget it!!

S said,when we have no money, we know how to think wisely.. agree!!

No comments:

INTERESTING BLOG AWARD

INTERESTING BLOG AWARD

FOLLOWER AWARD

FOLLOWER AWARD